Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Monday, August 16, 2010

FABULOUS TRUNK SHOW!!

Have you all been just counting down the days until you can get your hands on some of the Bliss fabric line designed by Camille & Bonnie for Moda, or is it just me? :) I L-O-V-E, love everything made from this line. I want to redo my whole house in this fabric, or at least my kitchen and sewing 'studio'! Well, while we await the arrival of the yardage, come in and see the FABULOUS trunk show from Thimble Blossoms! Each of her newest quilt patterns are made using Bliss, and most of them are made using a Bliss PRECUT (which ARE IN THE STORE NOW). It is total EYE CANDY!!!!! The trunk show won't be here for long, so come in soon!

No comments: