Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Quilts & a project case from Sandy

Hi all!  I finally feel like I have been able to catch my breath after returning from HQNA Winterfest.  Holly and I had SO MUCH FUN with the ladies there and were lucky to have our mom join us for a few days.  Food, fabric, family & friends, what more could a girl ask for? 

I had 36 ladies in my Mystery Stitches class where we made this Dresden Project Case.  Perfect for holding your applique, embroidery, or quilting supplies.


I also showed for the first time my two new quilts Love Line and Busy Butterflies

LOVE LINE

Busy Butterflies
All patterns are now available at Pine Needles and I am back in the sewing room working on more to share!

Happy Quilting

Sandy

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh, looks like you had FUN! That little project case is adorable!

Material Mary said...

The patterns are adorable, especially the butterflies. Great job Sandy!!
Mary