Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Nancy's Review

mycottoncreationsToday's book review comes from Nancy, one of our many talented employees. 


Hi everyone! I was so excited when I saw this book at the shop the other day. I love Oliver + S patterns, from their clean and classic designs to their adorable little paper dolls that come with the patterns. This book, called  founder Liesl Gibson, is full of 20 of the most precious things to make for children. Out of the 20 accessories and toys in this book, I want to make all 20! It was hard to pick one to start with, but the bucket hats, little red riding hood cape, and penguin backpack are my favorites. Oliver + S patterns are always very detailed and well written, and I love the fact that they list their difficulty level, so I know if it will be a quick project or a new challenge. At the end of the book you'll find a set of the Oliver + S little boy and girl paper dolls, along with clothes to dress them in from the book, "A little something extra to keep young ones occupied as you stitch up new items for their wardrobes!" (taken from Oliver + S book jacket) If you have children in your lives you that you love to sew for, I highly recomend picking up a copy of this darling book.

Want to learn a little more, watch this trailer!

See more of what Nancy is up to by visiting her blog!






No comments: