Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Monday, April 23, 2012

MAKE IT MONDAY



While browsing through Pinterest I found this cute paper dress garland. I decided to try making one in fabric. It was so fun! The possibilities are endless. You could make one using a swatch of a favorite dress your daughter has outgrown, one from your grandma's favorite housecoat, or a piece of fabric you just couldn't live without. I may make a new dress for every month to coordinate with the seasons.
I also found this darling button necklace on Pinterest. I made plenty of cute buttons, but couldn't get them to hang right on the chain. Then I found this cute Goldilocks print in my scrap stash and thought it would be cute for my daughter. I used the 1-1/8" button cover kit and applied art gel to make it shine. Then I simply threaded it onto a length of fabric and used it as a headband. So sweet!


2 comments:

sherie said...

I love the dress idea. It's a must have.

life in red shoes said...

How about an update on Holly?