Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What's New Wednesday!

This week for What's New Wednesday we are showing some new models we have in the store.  First up, darling new models of a family of owls in the store.













The pattern is called Happy Scrappy Whoo Owl by McKay Manor Musers. I love the colors of Cuddle (aka. minkee) fabrics that Valayne put together to make this FOWL-BULOUS FAMILY. 

Next up, the new pillow kits from Pine Mountain Designs; Life's a Beach - August pillow kit











Sisters Friends Tie One On pillow kit










and finally Home Flange pillow kit
















Now of course I LOVE the Sisters Friends Tie One On pillow kit (Sandy and I are sisters), but I have to say the Home Flange pillow kit is one of my all time favorites! 
Greta Doll PDF Sewing Pattern
We also have new patterns for the most adorable doll Greta!  SEW CUTE!!!

We hoped you enjoyed a peak at a few of the new things in the store this week.  We hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

sherie said...

I need the new flange pillow. I love it!