Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Monday, December 17, 2012

Mystery Monday is complete!

Chapter 4 is in and the Mystery is Solved.
We picked a new fabric from Dear Stella for the border because it looks like a knitted sweater. This picture doesn't show the binding, I have to pick that out at the shop today. Any suggestions?  I'm thinking frame it up  with another aqua piece.

This quilt is appropriate for today's weather don't you think!  Bella was curled up at my feet the whole time I was quilting it this morning. The wind freaks her out and so she's glued to my side anytime the wind blows. 

That's my Bella. Time for a grooming and lookin a little scruffy. Now that I mention it, I'm in need of a grooming myself  :)





No comments: