Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Monday, January 7, 2013

It Has Begun.....

We have known for at least four months that we would be moving into a larger space here in Gardner Village, but it is hard to believe that the time passed so quickly and now the move is only a few weeks away!!!  FINALLY we can see the progress and changes being made to the building in preparation for our MOVE!!  Here is a look at the progress....


main floor

preparing an exterior wall for a new main entrance

a look up into the classroom on our 2nd floor

new main entrance















Each week I will post more pictures of the progress :-) along with revealing a few surprises we have coming up before moving daySO STAY TUNED!!

6 comments:

Funky Kim said...

I'm so excited for you!

Moose on the Porch Quilts said...

I'm glad it isn't me that will be moving everything over. I can't wait to see what you guys do with it! I know it will be great!

Mama Bell said...

CAN'T wait!!! It will be so amazing.

Michelle Jensen said...

That is really exciting. I didn't even know that you guys were getting a new store. Can't wait to see the new reveal :)

PamKittyMorning said...

Wow Great News!!! You have a lovely shop, can't wait to travel to UT again to see your new space!

Jeanette said...

Is this the old art gallery? I can't wait to see the new space.