Whew! Yes, it is about time since we posted something on our blog! But boy are we tired! The staff at Pine Needles has been burning the midnight oil getting ready for our Winter Open House this weekend. We can't wait for you to see all of the fun things we have been creating. In addition to the many new quilts, runners, kits and pillows on display, we will be the first to show all of the newest designs from local talent Crazy Old Ladies. These quilts are fun and whimsical, and are made with fabric lines just beginning to arrive in quilt stores!
But wait, there is MORE!
- Be the first to sign up for the Fresh & Fancy Table Runner Club! Cotton Way has designed one table runner for each month. We have put our own twist on them and have them put together in kits that include the pattern, fabric for the top, back and even binding! Numbers are LIMITED, so sign up early.
- TWO NEW Blocks of the Month. One designed by our very own Sandy Workman and the other with Maryann Carter that was designed by Rosalie Quinlan (one of our favorite Australian designers).
- Huge selection of clearance fabric priced at $3-$4 per yard!
- New embroidery patterns from Pine Mountain Designs, Cedarberry Stitches, Pine Bough and more!
- Exclusive Valentine Kisses Table Topper kit designed by Sandy Workman. Mention this post at the time of your kit purchase and receive 20% off the fabric for the back and binding!*
- The first 50 customers in the store both Friday & Saturday will receive a DOOR PRIZE!
*discount applies only to the fabric purchased for the back and binding of the Valentine Kisses Table Topper
So don't miss our Winter Open House ~ Friday and Saturday, January 15th and 16th from 10am to 8pm!