Saturday, December 25, 2010
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Sandy was in the store yesterday and went crazy with mark downs!
50% OFF ALL CHRISTMAS YARDAGE
40 - 50% OFF ALL CHRISTMAS MODA PRE-CUTSPlus that's not all - there are big discounts on kits as well.
Mention you saw this on the blog and receive this unbelievable deal on gift certificates
Buy one $30 gift certificate and receive a FREE $10 gift certificate! (valid on gift certificates purchased 12/15 - 12/24/2010)
Monday, December 13, 2010
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Yes we really have hit the "MODA" LOAD! We just received precuts for Chrysalis, Sunkissed and Central Park!! They are fabulous :) And yes, you can still use discount number 4 of the 12 Days of Christmas if you haven't already. Or if you have used number 4, choose from numbers 1, 6 or 12!
Hope to see you soon!
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
darling "Noteable Notebooks" by All My Bags? Taking notes or writing in a journal NEVER looked so good! I have already purchased the pattern and I'm planning who will get these delightful notebooks for gifts this year. Head on over to Christine's blog to see more pictures and details on this darling pattern. Then come on in and pick a pattern up for yourself, you can even use one of the twelve discounts offered on our 12 Days of Christmas punch card (like numbers 1, 5, 6 or 12)!
Hope to see you soon!
Hope to see you soon!
Monday, December 6, 2010
Friday, December 3, 2010
1. Cut background fabric to measure 18" x width of fabric.
2. Using a water soluble marking pen or pencil draw a line 2" in from each edge.
3. Select 8 candy bar rectangles and cut in half giving you 16 - 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" squares.
4. Begin laying out random rectangles and squares from edge to edge as illustrated below leaving approximately 1/4" to 1/2" space between. (The sample picture has been washed and so the spaces between tiles appear larger)
5. Pin or glue baste rectangles and squares in place. (I used a glue stick)
6. Layer back, batting, and runner top. Pin together using curved safety pins.
7. Stitch each rectangle/square in place 1/4" from raw edge which will quilt your runner as you go.
8. Trim away excess fabric 1/2" beyond drawn lines.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Because of my theory, Pine Needles wants to Celebrate the 12 Days of Christmas with you. Beginning December 1st come into Pine Needles to receive your special "12 Days of Christmas" punch card. The card contains twelve numbered ornaments that correspond with a special discount. Each time you come into Pine Needles from now until December 24th, you can choose which of the 12 discounts you would like to use. Once the discount has been used, we will stamp the ornament on your "12 Days of Christmas" punch card. Here is a list of all of the FABULOUS discounts that can be used:
1. Receive 25% off one regular priced item
2. For every two fat quarters you purchase at regular price,
get a third fat quarter FREE
3. Receive 30% off any one cut of regular priced fabric
4. Buy one ‘pre-cut’, get a second ‘pre-cut’ for 50% off
(of equal or lesser value)
5. Buy two patterns at regular price, and receive a third one FREE
6. Receive $5 off a purchase of $20 or more (total before tax)
7. Receive 50% off one Christmas pattern
8. Buy one bundle of fat eighths, get a second bundle for FREE
9. Receive 50% off one Pine Mountain Design cross-stitch kit,
embroidery pattern, or quilting pattern (does not apply to books)
10. Clearance fabrics - finish the bolt and save an extra $1 per yard
11. Buy one yard of fabric at regular price, get the second yard
for 50% off (of equal or lesser value)
12. Receive 20% off one regular priced item
When you use each of the ‘12 Days,’ receive a $10 Pine Needles Gift Certificate
****Only ONE discount per purchase, per day. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
Valid Dec. 1st through Dec. 24th, 2010****
From everyone here at Pine Needles,
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
****more details added on December 2nd****
We have had so many of our out-of-town and online customers want to participate in the 12 Days of Christmas, that we are going to offer it to you in this way: call us at the store to use the 12 Days punch card. If you would like to use more than one of the discounts, simply call each day and let us know what item and which discount you would like. We will keep a record of your name and your orders. We can ship each item individually, or hold them all and ship them once you are finished using the punch card. Hopefully this will allow everyone to participate!