Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Finally, they are here!

I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of patterns from a trunk show we had in the store during Shop Hop by Little Londyn. And FINALLY they came this week. The first moment I saw the model of the pattern Millie Moo I knew I wanted to make it for my niece Hattie. It is the cutest outfit ever, and she is the cutest girl ever; so it was a match made in heaven! Just look at her!




The other patterns from the trunk show that arrived this week are Such a Girl, Posh Pixie and Double Trouble. Each of them are soooo cute and I can't wait to get them all made up to display in the store!

So stop by the shop very soon to see all the latest fun I have created using these great patterns!
Holly

1 comment:

Strictly Sewing said...

Need more pics of this cute outfit. Can't see very well with all the sun.