Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Good Times!!

Wow!  Two weeks since our last post, can that really be right?!?  What a whirlwind!  To market to market.....home again, jiggity jig.  Sandy, our Mom & I spent five nights in Houston, Texas for the International Fall Quilt Market.  (Here we are at the Aquariam for a lovely dinner courtesy of Benartex)
We were not only purchasing the latest and greatest to bring home to Pine Needles, but were also debuting Sandy's latest designs under her label Pine Mountain Designs.  Her booth was filled with the oooooohhs and aaaaahhhs from store owners from all over the country.  At Pine Needles we have the pleasure of seeing Sandy's designs year round (and usually get to see new designs from her at least once a month), but others who only get to see them once or twice a year remind us how truly unique and inspiring her designs are.  It was so fun to be a small part of that while at Quilt Market.  She has many offers on the table, with many opportunities for amazing national exposure, and I for one can not wait for the world to know my EXTREMELY TALENTED sister! 
Here I order and order and order delicious fabrics from one of our favorites Michael Miller. 
I ordered so much fabric that I got 30 seconds in the booth to catch as much Fabric Cash as I could. 

But enough of that!  Here is a picture of our finished "Mystery Monday" which Sandy has named Deck the Walls! 
 It is so nice to be re-inspired and reminded of just why we love quilting.  Come to Pine Needles, see what we brought home and let us inspire you too!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Yay! Love, love it all. Wish I lived closer

Thimbleanna said...

Oh Darn It! I wish I could have seen you in the booth LOL! Sandy's designs are so cute -- I wondered what the relationship between her booth and your shop was -- thanks for explaining that!

karie said...

I can't wait to finish my mystery quilt. Save some Christmas kits for me!

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Look at you Holli, You go girl.. I love all your guys' work..