Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Gluber Glam

.Do you remember the other day when I told you about the new Glubers? Well, today I want to show you a glam project I created in a matter of 10 minutes....

You will need a Gluber disc and a length of box-pleated grobrain ribbon (the length will depend on the size of Gluber used) 
Remove one side of the film from your Gluber exposing the sticky disc.
Beginning on the outside of the disc adhere the box-pleated ribbon  around the disc.
 Continue working inside the outer row of ribbon towards the center of the disc.
 Continue to work inside until you have covered the gluber disc leaving a small dime size area uncovered and cut ribbon.
 
 You have created the base of your glammy flower!
 This is what it will look like on the back.
 I used the I-Top wonder tool to make a fabric covered button and adhered it to the center of the flower.  Ta-da.  What do you think?

1 comment:

Maxine said...

So cute...when I come up from St George I will be by to pick some of the new item Gluber Glam up and some of that ribbon.....