Today we are making something cute and quick. I recently made them for my gal pals as a little gift at Girls Night Out. So let's get started....
You will need
- 1/3 yard 1" webbing
- 3" x 12" main fabric
- 1 1/2" x 12" contrast fabric
- Key fob hardware
- At your ironing board lay your webbing down the center of the main print on the wrong side, fold fabric over webbing and press.
- Repeat with other edge wrapping fabric around webbing.
- Using contrasting fabric fold each edge of fabric to meet in the center and press.
- Pin in place.
- Fold fob wrong sides together. Use pliers to clamp fob hardware on the end.
Your are finished!