Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

HQNA Winterfest registration is open!

For the past 12+ years I have been teaching at the fabulous Winterfest Quilt Retreat and I am excited to be teaching again this year.

I'll be teaching two fun classes....

Take a peak at my Halloween ABC's and you'll get a glimpse of what I have in store for my new Spring ABC'S Mystery Stitches,  This class will be full of helpful hints for getting the best result with your embroidery stitches and so much more. Join me as we get a winters jump on springtime possibilities! 

I am also teaching a delightful Mystery Quilt.  This is not a picture of the quilt, it's a Mystery remember, but you can see a bit of my style, a bit of this and a bit of that, bright, happy and fun to sew!  
There are so many great classes being offered but that is just a small part of this premier quilt retreat. HQNA has thought of everything and offers so many great options. Stay for the entire retreat or come for a single class, it's up to you. 




No comments: