Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Cutest Baby Shoes Ever!


Take a look at these DARLING baby shoes! The pattern is made by a new company called Curby's Closet. The main and lining fabrics are quilted together, and then the edges are cut using pinking sheers. The picture does not do them justice, you need to come in and see them in person. We have two different pairs on display. I just love them!
Hope to see you soon!
Holly

3 comments:

Christine said...

Those are precious! I just made some for our new addition! My neice had a baby girl today!! So we are making lots of booties! love your color choice! Great job holly!

Unknown said...

I love these cute little shoes, so darling. I will be making them soon.

Cindi said...

How fun to see these shoes featured! My sister is Chris Anderson, the owner of Curby's Closet, and designer of these adorable shoes! If you like these shoes, wait till you see the other baby shoe designs she is working on for 2010! Wish I could give you a sneek peek...but I will say this: they will also be easy to make, and there will be something for little boys, too!