Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Flower Sugar Sewing Caddy

In the store Thursday is my new Flower Sugar Sewing Caddy pattern. This new armchair caddy has plenty of pockets for holding your sewing accessories. One is even large enough to hold that sewing essential, the remote control. I just fell in love with Lecien's Flower Sugar fabric line and knew that it had to have a place in my sewing studio. Yes, I call my sewing room it my "Studio" because it sounds so much more fun, don't you agree!




After finishing my armchair caddy I wanted a splash more of this fabric in my studio so I made a pillow from a couple of pieces of the fabric and the end of a pillow case my grandmother had embroidered. So much more fun than keeping the pillow case folded up in a drawer. I know she would love it!
Sandy

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Your sewing caddy is darling! I love Flower Sugar.

Mama Bell said...

Sandy, what a clever idea to get those old pillowcases out and enjoy them as part of another type of pillow! Thanks for sharing!

Camille said...

Wait a minute, you have a blog?!? How come I didn't know about it?

So fun to see what you girls are up to!

Freda's Hive said...

Do you have a pattern for this? I didn't even know you had an online store no less a blog! I've got to make this!! Let me know, please. fredashive@gmail.com
nanette