Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Saturday, October 10, 2009

SAMPLE SPREE

If you have ever fought the crowds at a sale you aint seen nothin' yet.
Moda is the place for all fabric fenatics, yes shop owners are as crazy as anyone about fabric and they will fight like a pride of hungry lions to get that Moda fabric bundle before the're gone. I like to send Holly in for the kill and she always comes out victorious. Believe me that is no time for being shy so I hang back and just keep my arms open for her to throw me the bundles.
I also had a table for sample spree where I sold kits for my Pumpkin Pie and new Christmas pie pin cushions. Sample spree went fronm 8 - 10 pm and by 9 pm I was sold out of both. I also showed my Paper Doll play patterns as well as a couple of other new things.....can't wait for you go see my "Hats off to Santa" table runner. It will be in the store Tuesday. Here is a little bit of a sneak peak.





Thanks for checking back. Tomorrow is another busy day and hopefully more fun tid bits to share.

SANDY

No comments: