Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Monday, November 7, 2011

Wonky Winter is here!

I am so excited to show you my newest quilt
"Wonky Winter". 


I have enjoyed every process in my Wonky series. A bit of piecing, wonky style of course, a bit of applique, just the right amount of embroidery and hello, hexagons - Love 'em.  For this design I wanted a quilt that I could enjoy at Christmas but also thru the remaining cold winter nights. 

This is the companion to my two quilts Wonky Wildflowers and Wonky Fall Foliage.



Coming in January is the final quit in this series.

Wonky Love


Here is a little teaser!

I hope you enjoy!

Sandy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, I'm smitten those are really cute, can't wait to see the last one.

Cindy said...

How can I get the free embroidery patterns? I live in California and can't get to Gardner Village anytime soon!

Pine Needles said...

Cindy - watch soon for a post showing how you can get your FREE embroidery patterns through our website.